Septic Pumping And Repair
IF YOU’RE LIKE MOST HOMEOWNERS, YOU HAVE LITTLE OR NO INTEREST IN THE OPERATION OF YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM.
Fortunately, you can call Arrowhead Septic to keep your septic system running smoothly at affordable septic pumping prices.
ROUTINE SEPTIC TANK CLEANING IS A MUST
Your septic tank should be cleaned out every 2 – 3 years, depending on the size of the tank and the amount and quality of solids entering it. Using additives will not eliminate the need for periodic clean-out, and even the best septic system will fail if the sludge and floating scum are not periodically pumped from the tank.
If left unchecked, solids will overflow into your system’s soil absorption field and cause it to clog. You can prevent this and other septic problems from ever occurring with one of our maintenance programs. Just call us at 719-576-7707 to learn more.
TRUST ONLY A CERTIFIED SEPTIC EXPERT
Although septic waste is not toxic, it is hazardous and should be handled by a licensed, reputable service company with all of the appropriate equipment. All of our technicians are certified through the National Association of Waste Transporters in conjunction with the Environmental Protection Agency, so you’re in good hands.
IF YOU HAVE A SEPTIC PROBLEM, YOUR SERVICE COULD INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
Septic tank pumping
Certified Septic Inspections
Inspections of tank openings and baffles
Disposal of sludge
Baffle and Riser installation
Electronic tank locating
See our Septic Tank Pumping Pricing Sheet.
Our phones are always on, so give us a call day or night at 719-576-7707 to schedule your septic pumping or repair appointment. As a first time customer you’ll enjoy a discount on your septic service. Senior and military discounts are also honored.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOUR CERTIFIED INSPECTION:
1. Once we finish our certified inspection, we report our findings to El Paso County Public Health, this will take up to 2 days.
2. EPCPH will review the completed inspection report and prepare all properly submitted Acceptance Document applications.
3. You can go to https://www.onlinerme.com/ to get a copy of your report.
4. You will also receive an email from email@example.com. (EPCPH)
5. If you do not receive the email, please check your email program's spam filter and spam settings.
6. If you do not have access to a computer, we can mail you a copy of the report. This can take at least a week if not longer.
With on-call emergency septic & grease trap service, certified technicians, and discounts for fist-time customers, Arrowhead takes care of your septic and grease trap needs.